Procedure for Returning Goods
- You have the legal right to return your order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Returns outside this window may be accepted at our discretion.
- Please ensure the item is unused, unworn, in perfect and saleable condition, with all original tags and packaging attached and accompanied by the original delivery note sent to you in the package. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All returns are complementary and are free of charge.
- To notify us about the items you wish to return please email customercare@
lemondeberyl.com quoting your order number in the subject. This will ensure a swift return processing and its refund.
- For UK orders, please use the DPD prepaid shipping label, which is included in your package and follow its instructions to arrange your free return. In case the label is missing, please email us on email@example.com
- For international orders, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a prepaid return shipping label for you.
- Items should be returned to: Attn: Le Monde Beryl, 3 & 3a, Bluebell Business Park, Sheffield Park, East Sussex, TN22 3HQ
- If the item returned meets our return terms, any sum debited from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as the goods are received and processed in the shop, excluding the initial shipping cost. Please read our terms for further information or email us at email@example.com
You have the legal right to return your order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. In this case, any sum debited from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as the goods are received and processed, excluding the initial shipping cost. If you want to cancel your order, you will need to follow the procedure set out below within fourteen days. Before placing an order with lemondeberyl.com you must have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Le Monde Beryl will offer a refund provided that the products are returned unused, unworn, unaltered, in perfect and saleable condition, with all original tags and packaging attached and accompanied by the original sales receipt. We cannot accept returns of personalized or special-order items.
Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession and we hold the right to deny returns if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
Le Monde Beryl does not issue exchanges for international orders. Please return your item/s for a refund (following instructions and terms above) and make a separate transaction for the new item.
UK orders are eligible for an exchange. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Le Monde Beryl is not responsible for return shipping costs nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases.
When returning items, you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting or the relevant courier’s airway bills and documentation and you are advised to arrange your own insurance. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Le Monde Beryl will, however, cover the return costs for faulty items or items that are damaged in transit to you in which case you should contact email@example.com with photographic evidence. In the case of damage incurred during shipment, we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery in order to process the return.
All sales are final after 14 days of purchase. Returns outside of this period will not be accepted. Returns outside this window may be accepted at our discretion.
When trying on shoes, please be mindful not to scratch the soles or mark the shoe box. Returns must also include the dust bag and box. Please place the shoe box inside another box in order to prevent damage during shipping.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.