Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Le Monde Beryl’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ’64 new cavendish street W1G 8TB, London’. Our company registration number is ‘OC402228’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Intellectual Property, Software and ContentThe intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Le Monde Beryl. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use only with reference to Le Monde Beryl as the supplier. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of SaleBy placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.We aim to despatch all orders within 48 hours from our online shop Monday – Friday. Please contact us for timescales on custom orders from the portfolio.
Our ContractWhen you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and AvailabilityWhilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
PaymentUpon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Discount CodesPromotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotional code can’t be used after an order has been placed.
- If the promotional code has expired, then you shouldn’t try to use it. Also you can’t swap your promotional code for cash.
- If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own Le Monde Beryl account for the purpose for which it was issued.
- You shouldn’t pass your promotional code around your friends, or post it in a forum – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website.
- Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation.
- If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, then we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand.
- Once a gift voucher has been locked to an individual’s account, the gift voucher becomes their property.
- After a gift voucher has been locked to an individual’s account, we reserve the right to refuse to discuss the gift voucher further, with the individual who initially purchased it.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 24 months, and you don’t have to spend them all at once.